NPORS (National Plant Operators Registration Scheme) or AITT (Association Industrial Truck Trainers) or In-house Plant Loader Securer.
Plant Loader Securer training can be completed on your site or at a training centre.
How long is the course?
Plant Loader Securer course lasts one or two days depending on experience.
Who should attend the Plant Loader Securer Training Course?
Candidates of all levels of ability and knowledge can attend our courses.
The course covers a range of health and safety regulations and procedures as well as terminology that the operator needs to know. The course will teach the candidates how to safely to load and secure different plant or vehicles.
Plant Loader Securer Training
The compulsory course structure includes the below mandatory units:
- Load or guide items of plant onto a transporter.
- Position items of plant on the transporter to ensure no overloading of transporter axles.
- Ensure integrity and security of items of plant plus attachments using a range of restraining equipment
- Prepare an area for the purposes of loading and unloading construction plant.
- Prepare a transporter for receiving different items of construction plant, which must include tracked, wheeled and roller types.
- Agree and give appropriate signals to the plant operator.
- Check equipment prior to operations
- Prepare a transporter for road travel.
- Ensure intended route of travel is compatible with load weight, width and height.
- Explain the specific requirements of current legislation for equipment designed for transporting construction plant.
- State the requirements to be undertaken when loading and unloading plant on the public highway.