NPORS / AITT or In-house Counterbalance or Reach Fork Lift. NPORS (National Plant Operators Registration Scheme) or AITT (Association Industrial Truck Trainers), are both member of the ABA (Accrediting Bodies Association).
Counterbalance or Reach Fork Lift training can be completed on your site or at a training centre.
How long is the course?
Counterbalance or Reach Fork Lift course duration takes between one to five days, depending on experience.
Who should attend the Counterbalance or Reach Fork Lift Training Course?
Candidates of all levels of ability and knowledge can attend our courses.
The course covers a range of health and safety regulations and procedures as well as terminology that the operator needs to know. The course will teach the candidates how to safely operate Counterbalance or Reach Fork Lift.
Counterbalance or Reach Fork Lift Training
The candidate are assessed on-site through a range of methods such as observations, evidence generated from the workplace, written questions and professional discussion.
- The need to train and statutory requirements
- Counterbalance Principles Rated Capacities – stability and instability
- Operator Safety Code
- Suitable safety films
- Multi choice theory test
- Introduction to the machine
- Control familiarisation
- Daily checks/refuelling procedures
- Battery charging & simple battery maintenance
- Driving and steering procedures, (unladen and laden)
- Load weight assessment
- Load handling
- Stacking / de-stacking procedures in Racking
- Bulk stacking / de-stacking
- Stacking / de-stacking cup post pallets
- Handling awkward loads and vehicle loading / unloading
- Pre-use check test
- Practical skill test